TERMS & POLICIES
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. We also collect information automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies and from third parties, for example, our business partners.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the site, or transmitted to other users of the site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”).
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site and your User Contributions will be made publicly available. Therefore, please carefully consider the text and pictures you post. You can send us an email requested us to remove a User Contribution but cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will be timely removed or that after We remove it that it will be still be publicly available.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information We collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
•To personalize your experience (your information helps Us to better respond to your individual needs).
•To improve our Site (We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback We receive from you).
•To improve customer service (your information helps Us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
•To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
•To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
•To send periodic opt-in emails.
•To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of your information.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties We use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of LDH New York Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held LDH New York Inc. about our site users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For example, if you give Us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Site, We will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
• With your consent. We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LDH New York Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. Choices about how we use and disclose your information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
5. Accessing and correcting your information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send Us an e-mail at [http://expg-ny.com/contact/] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you ask us to delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may likely remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including User Contributions, is governed by our
6. How do we protect your information?
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like Message Boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to take measures to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Children's online privacy protection act compliance.
The site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on the site. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age without parent’s prior consent.
If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at [http://expg-ny.com/contact/].
9. Your consent